In the Mobile application world, developers always look for the techniques and processes by which they can make the development cycle fast and can decrease the time to develop the application and improve the application performance.
At present, the mobile application development scenario is conquered by IOS and Android platforms, which leads to associations, making applications appropriate for both these ecosystems, to face the conundrum of having to develop an application which provides improved UX or offer better performance on the platform of choice.
Without further ado, here are seven reasons why Native react is being touted as the future of Hybrid App Development.
- It caters to both Android and IOS platforms:
- React Native has many advantages but the biggest benefit which react-native present to Hybrid app developers is its skill to render mobile UI’s appropriate for both the Android and IOS surroundings. To support the IOS, FACEBOOK has developed React Native, but Android has put in current support which makes React Native application development likely for that stage as well.
- It utilizes renewable part to allow applications to be rendered natively:
- React Native development also helps to do away with the Web View components present in other hybrid applications. This due to the fact that React Native application development makes use of “native components” as its building blocks, thus enabling direct compilation to the native underlying platform.This also allows the hybrid app development to be carried out using an agile, web-style process different from other frameworks while giving the app the speed, feel and functionality of native mobile apps.
- UI components can be applied to existing code fluently:
- React Native application development provides a marvelous benefit to associations that want to improve their existing app’s functionality but don’t want a long overhaul of the app structure itself.
React Native offers hybrid app development by integrating mechanism into the existing code or through a plugin in case of Cordova or Ionic-based codes.
- It is the apparatus of option for cellular phone and front-end developers:
- React native is UI-Centric:
- An ultimate edge of using React Native for Hybrid App development is the information that it is mainly focused on making mobile User interfaces. Other JS frameworks like AngularJS or MeteorJS are extra generalized in their scope. However, React Native leads to more fluid and receptive hybrid apps by allowing asynchronous JS interactions with the native atmosphere.
- It improve native app development effectiveness:
- Typically, native app development is considered by a few developers to be incompetent, having less output and slower deployment times. On the other hand, Hybrid App development with React Native brings the whole pace and agility linked with web development to the bench.
- It is more versatile and supports third-party plugins:
- Hybrid application developers look for the frameworks which are pliable sufficient to support the third party plugins which make hybrid application development simple. React Native App development is pliable sufficient to let hybrid app developers to add functionalities through third-party plugins which consume a smaller amount of memory, loads faster and is regularly compatible with older working Systems and devices as well.