To develop a mobile Application there are many frameworks available but Android provide a native framework based on Java language and iOS provides a native based on Object-C/ Shift Language
Flutter also offers many ready to use widget(UI) to create a modern application and Flutter is simply a high performance based framework based on dart language and provides high performance by renderning the UI directly in the operating system
Flutter also supports gestures and animation the application logic is based on reactive programming.
Features of Flutter
- Modern and reactive framework.
- Uses Dart programming language and it is very easy to learn.
- Fast development.
- Beautiful and fluid user interfaces.
- Huge widget catalog.
- Runs same UI for multiple platforms.
- High performance application.